Thank you for your interest in Cerulli Associates. See bottom left if no jobs are listed or jobs don't match your skills.
The position is based in the London office and focuses on research related to institutional asset management. Areas of greatest focus include researching opportunities and challenges facing institutional asset managers, investment consultants, and European Institutional investors (e.g., defined benefit plans, endowments, insurers, etc.).
The position is ideal for someone who is analytical and quantitatively-oriented, exhibits strong written and verbal communication skills, works autonomously, is adaptable and comfortable multi-tasking, and seeks to build deep industry expertise. The position reports into the Associate Director, European Institutional Research.
Responsibilities and Duties:
The Associate Analyst generates quantitative analytics and manages projects for research, publishing, and consulting needs. Responsibilities include:
• Assist in the development and analysis of proprietary surveys, interfacing with Survey Analysts to administer surveys and chart results
• Help develop focused research panels, calling and emailing targeted participants to increase survey participation
• Support to schedule research calls and meetings with senior executives, and capture detailed notes
• Collaborate with other analysts on monthly and quarterly publications
• Duties include data-gathering, analysis, chart creation and assembly, and writing commentary
• Attend research calls with senior executives to build subject-matter expertise
• Coordinate projects for the practices’ strategic consulting and custom research engagements
• Participate in research efforts by identifying key topics of interest and providing ideas and input throughout the report cycle.
• 1 - 3 years’ experience in financial services, preferably in a product management, strategy, research, or otherwise analytical role
• Understanding of institutional asset management is helpful
• Strong financial analysis and modeling skills
• General understanding of basic investing concepts and understanding of financial instruments
• Superior quantitative acumen is a must; proficient in Excel (e.g. pivot tables and V-Lookups, etc)
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to organize and analyze large amounts of data with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines, and manage projects
• Superior written and verbal communication skills
• Capacity to respond productively to feedback and make ongoing improvements to approach and process
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Willingness to travel as needed for client meetings and/or industry conferences
• Preference is for a candidate with a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or economics
• Must be eligible to work in the UK
Please email all resumes to Elizabeth Munge.