This report, in its seventh iteration, focuses on the evolution of the marketing and sales function of asset managers operating in Europe. The report provides insights on asset managers’ sales team structures in different European markets and expected changes over the next 12 to 24 months, the current goals of asset managers’ sales functions and future plans to enable new sales, and the impact of COVID-19 on sales activities and asset managers’ responses.
It also examines asset managers’ marketing strategies and priorities, the structure of marketing teams in in Europe, the impact of COVID-19 on their marketing activities, and their plans to foster marketing and promotion activities over the next 12 to 24 months. The publication also assesses the use of technology in asset managers’ sales and marketing functions, the production of thought leadership by asset managers in Europe, and their social media activities in different countries.
Reasons To Purchase:
- Examine the latest trends in asset managers’ sales functions, main goals, and plans of action to enable new sales
- Understand marketing teams’ priorities and expected changes with regard to headcount, budget allocation, and marketing strategy
- Measure the use of social media platforms by asset managers in different European countries and the increasing importance of social media activities in their marketing mix
- Gain insight into the growing importance of thought leadership in asset managers’ marketing mix
- Learn how technology is leveraged in asset managers’ marketing and sales functions