This report examines recent developments in and the outlook for advisor portfolio construction in the U.S. This report provides asset managers, broker/dealers, and other vendors with insight into advisors’ asset allocation, security selection, and client relationships. In addition, it examines the home-office support structures (due diligence groups and managed account platforms). Two proprietary surveys provide the data for this research: Cerulli’s annual advisor and wholesaler surveys. In addition, qualitative interviews with executives across the industry substantiate the data and validate the findings.
Reasons To Purchase:
- How are advisors performing asset allocation and why is this important for asset managers?
- How do advisors feel about giving discretion to their home offices?
- How important are professional buyers to product providers?
- How do advisors view financial planning?
- To what extent are advisors willing to receive support for their portfolio construction activities?
- Are advisors successful in their current portfolio construction practices?
- How are advisors choosing products?
- What do professional buyers value most in their vendor relationships?