This report provides an overview of the evolving institutional investment consulting industry and the trends reshaping the consultant business model. It examines the evolving needs of each institutional client segment (defined benefit, defined contribution, endowments and foundations, and insurance general accounts), as well as how asset managers can partner with key gatekeepers to meet institutions' changing needs. Also covered in this report is how asset managers can collaborate with consultants to meet institutions’ expanding needs and grow assets.
Reasons To Purchase:
- Build actionable business plans to position your firm for success with investment consultants
- Review the specialties of each investment consulting firm
- Identify asset allocation trends and product development opportunities
- Understand the evolving consulting model and potential opportunities to work with these gatekeepers
- Learn which client segments are expected to generate future opportunities for asset managers and gatekeepers