This new report analyzes direct platforms, which serve clients without traditional advisors. It examines how these platforms are winning consumer assets and how they compete for mass market and mass affluent clients. The report explores implications for asset managers and their ability to gather assets in this growing channel. It evaluates the sizes of the addressable market for the retail direct firms and the digital advice market, covering product, services, and distribution opportunities.
Reasons To Purchase:
- Sizes and describes the addressable markets for digital and traditional platforms
- Explores the services of current direct market platform participants
- Defines and explores the parameters of digital advice platforms and how their development will spur growth within traditional channels
- Projects the growth of retail direct and digital advice channels
- Analyzes the opportunity for growth within the channel