This new report examines the institutional and retail alternatives industry landscape in Europe, covering the major European markets and analyzing the specific drivers behind demand. It explores the evolution of investor demand, examining investor types, country-specific nuances, and the impact of regulations on appetite. Distribution channels are also be analyzed—which ones are growing and which ones are declining.
Reasons To Purchase:
- Learn how the industry’s biggest managers and investors define ‘alternatives’
- Examine the components and size of the alternatives market
- Understand the appetite for alternatives and the drivers behind it
- Identify the manager traits and fund features that turn investors off
- Assess how to capitalize with alternative products and strategies