This new country-focused report examines the opportunities and challenges for asset managers in the rapidly growing Indian market amid regulatory developments on a fee-based advisory model and focus on digital modes of distribution.
Data comes from proprietary surveys of managers and retail investors. Qualitative insights are gained from interviews with regulator, large- and mid-sized managers, distributors, and industry associations.
Reasons To Purchase:
- Covers the Indian asset management industry in terms of AUM growth drivers and distribution landscape
- Reviews the regulatory developments toward adopting distribution and advice-based models
- Examines investors’ digital needs and managers’ plans for digitalization
- Explores investor sentiments and factors influencing investors’ mutual fund buying decisions
- Compares the profitability of domestic, global, and joint venture firms in the Indian market