In its eleventh iteration, this annual report highlights our quantitative coverage of financial advisors in all channels. The report analyzes advisor attributes (career path, licenses, business models, specialization, age), their books of business (assets under management, client details, compensation, product and advice offerings), and practice management issues (time allocation, succession and acquisition, team staffing, business development). The report also addresses the dynamics of client relationships and advisors’ portfolio construction processes.
Data included in this report is compiled from proprietary surveys of nearly 7,000 financial advisors affiliated with wirehouses, independent B/Ds, regional B/Ds, RIAs, dually registered practices, bank B/Ds, and insurance B/Ds.
Reasons To Purchase:
- Build effective product positioning strategies for advisors
- Understand advisors’ needs and pain points
- Develop advisor retention plans
- Understand advisor segmentation
- Create actionable business plans by channel
- Gauge which services are most important to advisors
- Understand the portfolio construction decision-making processes