In its twelfth iteration, this annual report highlights our quantitative coverage of financial advisors in all channels. The report analyzes advisor attributes (career path, licenses, business models, specialization, age), their books of business (assets under management, compensation, product and advice offerings), and practice management issues (time allocation, succession and acquisition, team staffing, business development). The report includes detailed analyses of advisor market sizing, attributes and practices, client relationships, B/D support, investment decisions and product use, and advisor challenges and growth opportunities.
Reasons To Purchase:
- Examine advisor movement trends and competitive analysis of advisory channels
- Assess ten years of market sizing of the retail-focused advisor industry
- Analyze the projected advisor landscape for 2020
- Identify opportunities to better serve and deepen relationships with advisors
- Evaluate top-performing advisor segmentations and their key success factors