This annual report builds on the firm’s ongoing research coverage of fund management industries throughout the Asia-Pacific region. As one of the biggest and most dynamic asset management markets in the region, China continues to attract much interest from fund managers, particularly given various market liberalization measures.
Coverage includes an overview of key asset management trends in China, including discussions on new distribution initiatives and fund sales amid the COVID-19 pandemic, fund managers’ profitability and product innovation, the evolving competitive landscape, and opportunities for foreign asset managers along with recent market liberalization. The report also discusses key industry themes surrounding the investment advisory business and Chinese institutions, as well as fund managers’ global expansion. This report also details China’s retail business, competitive products, institutional business, retirement, and cross-border schemes.
Reasons To Purchase:
- Identify strategic opportunities with an overview of key asset management trends across China
- Analyze the developments in China’s investment advisory space and pinpoint opportunities for fund managers
- Review state-owned investment funds and homegrown fund management companies’ overseas investment and international expansion activities
- Review detailed sizing and key developments within the retail and institutional markets
- Gain insight into the possibilities for growth as various liberalization measures boost the presence of foreign players in China