The Cerulli Report—U.S. Defined Contribution Distribution 2018: An Update on Managed Accounts in DC Plans is the fifth report of an annual series focused on product development and distribution opportunities for plan providers and asset managers in the defined contribution (DC) market. This report also includes detailed coverage of the advisor-sold segment of the DC market.
For the 2018 edition, Cerulli chose to revisit the topic of managed accounts use in the DC market and how they are positioned to potentially gather greater DC assets, especially against a backdrop of increased focus on participants’ total financial wellness.
Reasons To Purchase:
- Review an in-depth analysis of the state of managed accounts in the DC market and the industry’s increased focus on customization for the participant and overall financial wellness
- Explore Cerulli’s new top-10 defined contribution investment-only (DCIO) asset manager leaderboard sourced from directly reported survey data
- Examine a detailed breakdown of the target-date fund landscape
- Gain insight into the DC recordkeeper space with data covering pertinent industry trends
- Analyze sizing of the advisor-sold DC market and explore key themes such as investment product use, staffing trends, and DC participant engagement strategies