In its 15th iteration, this report provides an in-depth analysis of the retail-focused registered investment advisor (RIA) marketplace. The report includes Cerulli’s 10+ year market sizing of the independent RIA and hybrid RIA channels, addressing factors that have led to the channels’ high growth. It offers insights about the needs, challenges, and opportunities facing RIAs in today’s environment. The report also covers key topics for RIA sales distribution, including product use, portfolio construction, and allocation changes.
This year’s report examines how consolidation is reshaping the RIA marketplace through the evolution of RIA platforms, aggregators, and strategic acquirers, and identifies the impact of consolidation on a fragmented, high-growth market. It provides insight into major RIA consolidators by highlighting their business models and growth trends, including considerations for future growth.
Reasons To Purchase:
- Assess the U.S. RIA consolidator market with evaluations of key growth drivers, opportunities, challenges, and outlook for future consolidation
- Review and compare holistic profiles for nine major RIA consolidators that provide historical sizing and strategic developments, including changes to organizational structure, technological capabilities, services offered, and acquisitions
- Explore a complete sizing of the U.S. retail-focused RIA marketplace
- Understand the impact and implications of advisor movement into RIA channels
- Gain insight into RIAs’ portfolio construction processes and product use metrics
- Examine the opportunities and trends in distribution strategy within the RIA channel